If you love Indian food, we’ve found the perfect breakfast for you.
According to Saveur, these Parsi-style scrambled eggs are among the dishes served at the Royal Bombay Yacht Club in Mumbai, India. Garlic and Serrano peppers give the eggs a kick, making them perfect for mornings when you need to be up and at ’em.
You will need:
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 Serrano peppers, stemmed, seeded, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, cored, chopped
- 8 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Salt, to taste
If you’re partial to traditional scrambled eggs, here’s our favorite recipe from Gordon Ramsay.