We reported Wednesday that McDonald’s is finally giving away bottles of its beloved Big Mac sauce.
If you can’t wait to get your hands on one, rest assured that you have plenty of options. McDonald’s locations in 44 states and the District of Columbia are participating in the sauce giveaway.
Sadly, that means six states aren’t joining the promotion:
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
But people in those states can still go online for their Big Mac sauce fix. McDonald’s will give away a certain number of bottles through its website on Thursday, Jan. 26.
But act quickly! Only 10,000 bottles of the sauce are up for grabs!
Here are some of the craziest McDonald’s dishes from around the world:
- Fried shrimp and macaroni & cheese croquette (Japan)
- Deep-fried meat-stuffed olives (Italy)
- Nutella burger (Italy)
- Spicy nacho cheese wedges (United Kingdom)
- Pumpkin spice fries (Japan)
- Curly crab fries (Singapore)
- Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom)