In the amount of time it takes to run out to your neighborhood pizzeria and pick up dinner, you could have a delicious homemade pizza-lasagna hybrid.
This miraculous creation from Delish uses garlic knots as its base, then adds ground beef, sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Brilliant.
You will need:
- 2 tubes refrigerated biscuit dough
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder, divided
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices pepperoni