It’s one of the most popular Valentine’s Day desserts out there. And in addition to being delicious, molten chocolate cake is easier than you think to make at home.
You will need:
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1½ ounces semisweet chocolate
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons red food coloring
This recipe makes two cakes — perfect for sharing with someone you love! Get it here.