Whether it’s at your favorite team’s tailgate or in the comfort of your own home, everything is better with a cold beer. Ale, lager, stout, porter, cider or wheat… there is a beer for every occasion. Cheers to the beauty of beer!
Here are 5 interesting facts about beer.
- Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty glass.
- As a rule of thumb, darker beers have a higher alcohol content.
- America’s largest craft brewery is Yuengling.
- Abraham Lincoln taxed beer to help pay for the Civil War.
- At the Wife Carrying World Championships, the first prize winner receives his or her wife’s weight in beer.