I have two young kids, which means it’s nearly impossible to keep my bathroom spotless.
Recently, I’ve been using this simple trick to make my toilet smell fresh in a pinch.
All you’ll need is a bottle of essential oil. Take the top off the back of the toilet, then add a few drops of oil to the water. You can also add a little oil to the water in the toilet bowl.
What I like best about this trick is the way you can customize the scent. I use eucalyptus, but you can use whatever essential oil you’d like.
More cleaning tips and tricks from Elissa the Mom:
- How to degrease kitchen cabinets in seconds
- How to rid your towels of mildew
- Vinegar and an old sock can make your window blinds look like new
- How to make your own disinfecting wipes
- Use ammonia to clean your filthy burners
- These special ice cubes freshen a stinky garbage disposal
- Spritz this DIY shower spray every day to avoid mildew buildup
Watch new videos from Elissa the Mom every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!