Conspiracy theorists rejoice at President Trump’s latest announcement about JFK

WASHINGTON, DC - SEPTEMBER 24: (AFP OUT) U.S. President Donald Trump answers questions from the press after stepping off Marine One on the South Lawn on September 24, 2017 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Olivier Douliery - Pool/Getty Images)

Videos by Rare

Videos by Rare

President Donald Trump says he doesn’t plan to block the scheduled release of thousands of never publicly seen government documents related to President John F. Kennedy’s assassination.

Trump said in a tweet that “Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened.”

RELATED: Small town newspaper accidentally publishes photo of President Trump with Hitler mustache

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/921716470140325889

The National Archives has until next Thursday to disclose the remaining files related to Kennedy’s 1963 assassination.

But Trump could have blocked the release on the grounds that making the material public would harm intelligence, law enforcement, military operations or foreign relations.

The documents include more than 3,000 that have never been seen by the public and more than 30,000 that have been previously released, but with redactions.

What do you think?

After 16 guns were stolen from his home, he advises, “Don’t let strippers in your house”

A Houston-area 6-year-old boy’s walk to school with his mom turned out to be his last