- Know how to identify and write content people really love?
- Understand the socially driven media landscape?
- Have an engagement-focused and data-driven mindset?
Then Rare and its family of brands wants you to join our team! We are looking for talented, hard-working writers, journalists, senior leaders and social media experts at all levels to join our vibrant and diverse teams in Washington, Nashville and Atlanta.
Videos by Rare
Videos by Rare
Please apply for our staff openings here:
➡️️ Managing Editor/Daily Team Leader, Washington
➡️️ Senior Political/Heartland Editor, Washington
➡️️ Social media editor, Washington
➡️️ Office coordinator, Nashville
➡️️ Senior content editor, Nashville
➡️️ Social media manager, Atlanta
We’re also looking for freelance copy editors and writers to contribute regularly on a variety of topics popular with our readers, specifically:
• Law enforcement accountability
• Military and veterans’ issues
• Local news for the Houston region
• Local news for the Chicago region
• Weed politics and the new marijuana economies
• Country music
• Booze and food
• Guns, hunting and outdoors
• Stories about cars and for car enthusiasts
• Quick-turn daily news assignments
? Email us about freelance opportunities or to get in the pipeline for future staff openings at email@example.com
What is Rare?
Rare exists because a group of journalists set out to present news and editorial content in a way that is consistent with the values of real people. We value truthfulness and independence — a plainspoken approach to delivering the news of the day.
Rare is one of the fastest-growing shareable news sites in the U.S. — boasting 45 million monthly visits. Dubbed “America’s News Feed,” Rare leverages social media to deliver national news, politics, culture and more, driving conversations with buzzworthy content Americans like to share.
What does it mean to #BeRare?
Being Rare means being engaged and bold. We respect service and bravery and lean toward liberty. We believe every American has a unique story behind what makes them Rare.