A few months ago, a virtual video of the Valravn roller coaster was released in anticipation of its summer 2016 debut.
But the coaster, being built at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio, is already starting to take shape. Video uploaded to Facebook shows the massive thrill ride in its natural habitat just biding its time until the summer.
It won’t be long now before this bad boy thrills the crap out of some visitors.
As we noted previously, the Valravn will be breaking a lot of coaster records:
1. Tallest dive coaster (223 feet)
2. Fastest dive coaster (75 mph)
3. Longest dive coaster (3,415 feet)
4. Most inversions on a dive coaster (three)
5. Longest drop on a dive coaster (214 feet)
6. Highest inversion on a dive coaster (165 feet)
7. Most roller coasters taller than 200 feet at one amusement park (5)
8. Most rides at one amusement park (72)
9. Most steel roller coaster track at one amusement park (52,125 feet/9.9 miles)
10. Most roller coaster track at one amusement park (60,110 feet/11.4 miles)