Last week’s explosive season six finale of “Game of Thrones” had everyone talking, and fans are waiting with bated breath until next year’s season premiere. But would you stop watching the show for good if it meant not having to pay student loans?
In a recent survey conducted by Studentloans.net, 500 student loan borrowers were interviewed about the “insane things graduates would do to free themselves from their student loans.”
The takeaway: weed, lunch meats and self-respect are great and all. But not having to pay student loans? Way better.
Here are the full results of the survey:
- 85 percent would give up smoking marijuana for life.
- 83.8 percent would stop watching “Game of Thrones.”
- 83.4 percent would give up bagels for life.
- 77.4 percent would give up Snapchat.
- 76 percent would give up lunch meats for life.
- 62.2 percent would star in a short porn video.
- 61.4 percent would give up cheese for life.
- 58.4 percent would wear Crocs for the next 10 years.
- 57.8 percent would have a one hour conversation with a Comcast customer service representative every day for the next 5 years.
- 57.6 percent would vote for Donald Trump.
- 56.2 percent would vote for Hillary Clinton.
- 50 percent would jump into a gorilla cage.
- 42.8 percent would give up toilet paper, and moist wipes, for the next 5 years.
- 42.6 percent would hookup with Caitlyn Jenner.
- 30.6 percent would give up sex for the next 10 years
- 26.8 percent would contract the Zika Virus
- 8.8 percent would give back their degree.
- 7.8 percent would move to North Korea for the next 10 years.