When it gets cold outside, I like to have a little reminder of sunshine and beautiful days in my house. This Mason jar herb garden definitely does the trick.
Not only is this mini garden functional (and edible), it’s also beautiful to look at, thanks in part to the decorative container I found at that certain store.
You will need:
- Potting soil
- Decorative container (optional)
- Garden stake labels
- Permanent marker
- Mason jars
I planted basil, peppermint and rosemary, but feel free to use any herbs you’d like!
More gardening tricks from Elissa the Mom
- A clever hanging basket trick
- Another hanging basket trick — with 2 baskets!
- A one-pot wonder for the porch
- Easiest planter boxes ever
Watch new videos from Elissa the Mom every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!