Advertisement
The feud between Mariah Carey and Dick Clark Productions continues in the days after her embarrasing New Year’s Eve performance Photo by Greg Allen/Invision/AP
Mariah Carey performs at the New Year's Eve celebration in Times Square on Saturday, Dec. 31, 2016, in New York. (Photo by Greg Allen/Invision/AP)

Mariah Carey isn’t backing down from her disastrous New Year’s Eve performance.

It was previously reported that Carey believed she was “sabotaged” for ratings on Saturday night when her ear piece stopped working during her performance.

She claimed that she repeatedly told the production team at Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve that she was experiencing technical difficulties prior to going onstage and that they assured her that everything would be fine once she hit the stage.

RELATED: Josh Groban delivered the ultimate shade to Mariah Carey?s New Year?s Eve performance and then promptly deleted it

According to TMZ, sources close to Carey now say that when she left the stage, producers were “screaming” about her routine and one person reportedly said, “I don’t care that her ears didn’t work. She could’ve just winged it.”

Dick Clark Productions denies all of Carey’s claims of sabotage. She also reportedly claimed that she did Dick Clark Productions a “favor” by performing and claims she did not get paid.

One source close to Carey told the tabloid, “We could be in Aspen right now having the best time instead of being in dog shit Times Square that smelled like a fucking sewer.”

Nicole is a content editor with Rare. 
View More Articles

Stories You Might Like