We’ve tried some pretty spectacular mac & cheese dishes, and this one ranks up there with the best of them.
Chef Lawrence Page’s incredible recipe has not one, not two, not even three, but five different types of cheese.
This will definitely become a staple in our lives!
You will need:
- 1 box elbow macaroni
- 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup provolone cheese, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons pepper