Is it a mini pizza, a baby calzone, or a dinner roll?
Videos by Rare
Does it really matter? No matter what you choose to call it, it’s irresistible.
These garlic Parmesan cheese bombs are stuffed with pepperoni and cheese, then brushed with a zesty garlic and Parmesan seasoning for extra deliciousness. Thanks to the magic of canned biscuit dough, they’re stupidly easy to make.
You will need:
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 3 mozzarella cheese sticks, each cut into 4 pieces
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese