If your kids love pasta (and what kid doesn’t?), they’ll adore this delicious dinner from Sweet Dash of Sass.
The jumbo shells and Alfredo sauce make it delicious, and the chicken and broccoli make it a healthy, balanced meal. What’s not to adore?
You will need:
- 16 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups broccoli, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup cheese, shredded (cheddar or mozzarella — your choice)
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan
- 21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1½-2 cups spaghetti sauce (optional)