More than 20 advertisers have fled “The O’Reilly Factor” since new sexual harassment claims surfaced

NEW YORK, NEW YORK - APRIL 06: Fox News anchor Bill O'Reilly attends The Hollywood Reporter's 5th Annual 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media on April 6, 2016 in New York City. (Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Hollywood Reporter )

Videos by Rare

Videos by Rare

As the backlash continues to grow against Fox News host Bill O’Reilly due to the multiple sexual harassment allegations brought against him, companies are quickly pulling their ads from his show, “The O’Reilly Factor.”

Last week, The New York Times revealed that there were three previously unknown sexual harassment cases against O’Reilly that had been settled by Fox News. The publication also revealed that Fox News and O’Reilly paid at least $13 million to five different women who accused the host of inappropriate sexual behavior.

RELATED: As advertisers pull spots from “The O’Reilly Factor,” President Trump speaks out about the allegations against his old friend

Now, according to The Daily Beast, more than 20 companies have pulled their ads from Fox News’ number one rated show, including Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, BMW of North America, Mitsubishi Motors, Lexus, Constant Contact, Bayer, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, Orkin, UNTUCKit, Allstate and Esurance.

“The allegations are disturbing, and, given the importance of women in every aspect of our business, we don’t feel this is a good environment in which to advertise our products right now,” Mercedes-Benz said in a statement released Monday.

O’Reilly has vigorously denied the claims, suggesting that he was possibly “targeted.” He has also had the president of the United States come to his defense. President Trump said that he didn’t think O’Reilly did “anything wrong” and that he’s a “good person.”

What do you think?

There’s a tragic new twist in the shooting death of a Washington man who showered in the wrong house

Listen to this a cappella group’s take on a country chart-topper