We’ve never complained about a dish having too much cheese.
And when it comes to cheesy goodness, this extraordinary quesadilla definitely delivers.
It has everything we love about a Philly cheesesteak — steak, peppers, onions, and cheese, cheese, cheese — lovingly folded into a tortilla and cooked to perfection.
You will need:
- 1 pound sirloin steak
- Salt and pepper
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, diced
- 4 large flour tortillas
And check out some of Elissa the Mom‘s favorite cheese-based recipes:
- Everyone’s favorite appetizer — mozzarella sticks
- Homemade mac & cheese (so much better than Kraft)
- The perfect (and we do mean perfect) grilled cheese sandwich
- Pimento cheese straight from the Masters
- Painless six-ingredient cheesecake