Be honest — have you ever told yourself you’re going to eat just one brownie, only to inhale half the pan?
If you struggle with self-control when dessert is nearby, this may be the perfect way to curb a chocolate craving without destroying your diet.
This delicious brownie is made in the microwave, which means it cooks a lot faster than the average treat. And because it’s just a single serving, you can eat it guilt-free!
You will need:
- 2½ tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons oil (canola, vegetable, or coconut — your choice)
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Handful of chocolate chips
Feel free to top your brownie with a big scoop of ice cream. Get the full recipe here.