No one looks forward to scrubbing toilets or capturing dust bunnies, but it’s inevitable. At some point in the year, a thorough house cleaning is necessary. Here are are few tips and tricks that will help make cleaning a little less horrible. Happy spring cleaning!
- You can wash small toys in the washing machine- just be sure to put them in a laundry bag first.
- Remove pesky pet hair by dampening the outside of a rubber glove, then running the glove over your furniture.
- Make your grill non-stick by rubbing a cut onion on the heated grill grate.
- Dry and buff your windows with a wadded newspaper to prevent streaks.
- Clean your sponges by simply placing them in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.