No one looks forward to scrubbing toilets or capturing dust bunnies, but it’s inevitable. At some point in the year, a thorough house cleaning is necessary. Here are are few tips and tricks that will help make cleaning a little less horrible. Happy spring cleaning!
Videos by Rare
RELATED: You should be doing these 3 things to prevent mildew buildup in your washing machine
- You can wash small toys in the washing machine- just be sure to put them in a laundry bag first.
- Remove pesky pet hair by dampening the outside of a rubber glove, then running the glove over your furniture.
- Make your grill non-stick by rubbing a cut onion on the heated grill grate.
- Dry and buff your windows with a wadded newspaper to prevent streaks.
- Clean your sponges by simply placing them in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
[protected-iframe id=”a5fa95bdf113de98c1a54a7df9ffc446-46934866-111291222″ info=”https://rumble.com/embed/u76hf.vq2z3/” width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ class=”rumble” allowfullscreen=””]