What kid — or adult, for that matter — doesn’t love spaghetti and meatballs?
If you can’t get enough of that classic comfort food, you’ll really enjoy this fun, cheesy twist on it from Joy in Every Season. Baked spaghetti and meatballs is made in a skillet, so it’s all hot and gooey when you’re ready to serve it. We’re obsessed, and we guarantee you will be too!
You will need:
- Meatballs (as many as you want!), cooked
- 24 ounces marinara sauce
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ pound spaghetti noodles
- 1-2 cups shredded cheese (mozzarella is delicious in this recipe!)
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated