Who says a weekday breakfast should be restricted to a bowl of cold cereal or a protein shake as you rush out the door?
If you have a slow cooker, you can wake up to a hot, delicious breakfast any morning!
This egg scramble from 12 Tomatoes can cook all night if you need it to — just make sure your slow cooker is set to “warm.” There’s nothing like a good, hearty egg dish to start the day!
You will need:
- 12 eggs
- 2 12-ounce bags frozen roasted potatoes, home fries, or hash browns
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half and half
- ¼ cup green onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
Garnish each serving of scramble with more green onions. Get the full recipe at 12 Tomatoes.