Another day, another adorable Mason jar project.
This time, we couldn’t resist adding our favorite motif to a throw pillow. And we love the brightly colored flowers. They add so much charm to an already cute project.
Plus, it’s not too hard to make if you have a sewing machine.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- white fabric for pillow front – 14″ x 14″
- fabrics of your choice for flowers and Mason jar
- border fabric, 4 strips of 2″ x 16″
- backing fabric, 16″ x 22″
- embroidery stabilizer, 14″ x 14″
- iron-on fusible webbing
- embroidery floss
- disappearing ink marker
- 16″ x 16″ pillow form
- thread – white, light green, dark green, and turquoise