It looks like something you’d order at the Cheesecake Factory, but this layered chocolate cheesecake with Oreo crust comes from your own kitchen — and it’s no bake!
When we found this Yummiest Food recipe, we knew we’d become obsessed with it. We just know you’ll love it too!
You will need:
- 2½ cups Oreo crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar