We absolutely love Mexican food — the cheesier, the better.
But this dish may top them all in the cheesy department. It’s taco meat mixed with macaroni & cheese. Best fusion ever.
You will need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 box elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 cups milk
Top each serving of taco mac & cheese with sour cream, salsa, and chopped green onions. Follow along with a written recipe at Cooking Panda.
More of our Mexican favorites:
- Another fun fusion — cheesesteak quesadilla
- And yet another fusion — taco egg rolls
- Taco empanadas made from refrigerated biscuit dough
- Homemade Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme
- Cheesy oven tacos (taco night will never be the same!)